CLAN MEMBER

So is it.....

Post by Porxster[-TOC-] » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:48 am

So is it worth it ?

Is there any glitches ?
Game crashes ?
Stupid hit detection ?
RAM leak ?

I never really cared for any of the other GTA titles. I'm more of a Battlefield addict since BF2.
Since you guy's been through 2 games already I was pondering how long will this one last.
Should I wait for Steam summer sale? or the Division??? Ho la la !

TechLeech
Awarded @ 70th Post..Next Award @ 100th Post
Awarded @ 70th Post..Next Award @ 100th Post

Re: So is it.....

Post by TechLeech » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:45 pm

I think after all is said and done the best way to ascertain our opinion of a game is to see how much we play it. As of right now we're playing this game pretty consistently. If you like the GTA series the game can stand solely based on the single player experience. If instead you aren't a fan of the series and you're looking to play it only online then I'd guess it's probably not the game for you. The online experience is the GTA sandbox online with friends and other people... you might step outside your apartment and get mugged by another player (so make sure to deposit your cash frequently). Sometimes people just wait for you to spawn so they can kill you repeatedly, but this is the case with any persistent online game. If you give people the ability to kill or otherwise harm other players, they will. With that being said yes the game is subject to crashes and other random bugs, but those will be patched. You can wait for them to fix everything, but if experience has taught us anything that is probably not a reality based approach to gaming.
LIFE: Many will play, most will lose.

Porxster[-TOC-]
CLAN MEMBER
CLAN MEMBER

Re: So is it.....

Post by Porxster[-TOC-] » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Thx Tech for taking the time to reply and for your insight.
I guess I'll wait for the fixes and Steam summer sale.